13.-15.6.2022 Youth Sailing Camp
Youth sailing camp is for everyone from ages 13 to 17. Three days and two nights on board the finest three masted top sail schooner in Finland!
In the youth sailing camp, the participants learn to take responsibility of common affairs on board, be a participating member of a group and learn the basics sailing a real sailing ship. And of course, in addition to these, we are going to have fun! Swimming, island trips, sauna, games, good food and new friends! From the first day, the participants will get to be a part of our highly skilled crew.
Departure on Monday from Helsinki Halkolaituri at 10 am
Return to the same place on Wednesday at 3 pm
Accommodation in cabins for 2-3 people. The food served on board is cooked together.
- Water- and windproof outdoor clothing and shoes
- Comfortable and warm indoor clothes
- A life vest, if you own one, the ship has life vests for everyone
- A large soft bag that can hold all your belongings
- Bed linen or sleeping bag and a pillowcase. There are blankets and pillows on board
- Rubber boots
- Sun glasses and sun block
- Swimsuit and a towel
- Own drinking bottle
- Beanie, gloves and cap
- Headlamp, if you own one
- Personal hygiene products and medicines
Helsingin Purjelaivakonttori has the right to cancel the camp if the minimum number (12) of partisipants is not fullfilled.